- 0.1 Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A10s Full Phone Specifications
- 0.2 Also Read: Mi A3 Launches With Triple Rear Camera And Fingerprint Sensor Under The Display
- 0.3 Also Read: Vivo Z5 Launch With Triple Rear Camera: Price and Specifications
- 1 Highlights:
Amazon Fab Phones Fest Sale The sale will run on Amazon.in until August 30. Up to 40 percent off discounts will be available on smartphones and accessories. HDFC Bank Credit Card customers have an extra Rs 500 discount. There is an additional Rs 250 discount on EMI transactions using debit and credit cards. With this, there will be no cost EMI, Exchange offer and Damage Protection offer on Amazon Sale at the end of the month.
Samsung Galaxy M30 phone 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variants are available for Rs. It will cost Rs 9,990 to buy Galaxy M20 phone with 3GB RAM + 32GB storage. The cost of purchasing this phone at 4GB RAM + 64GB storage is Rs 11,990.
Honor 9N will be cheaper on Amazon Cells. The base variants of this phone are available from Rs 8,499. It will cost Rs 10,999 to buy Honor 9N in 4GB RAM + 128GB storage. Redmi Y2 phone price dropped to Rs 7,999.
It will cost Rs 6,999 to buy Redmi 6 in 3GB RAM + 64GB storage. Redmi 6A price dropped to Rs 6,199 on 2GB RAM + 16GB storage. Redmi 6 Pro with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage available at Tk 8,999.
Mi A2 available at 4GB RAM + 64GB storage for Rs 9,999. It costs Rs 12,999 to buy Mi A2 with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage.
In the premium segment, many smartphones have become cheaper. The iPhone XR is available from Tk 58,999. Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Oppo R17, Honor View 20, Oppo Reno, LG V40 and Oppo R17 Pro. OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro have a 12 month No Cost EMI for customers.
- HDFC Bank customers will get an additional Rs 500 discount.
- There are exchange offers and no-cost EMI benefits.
- Huawei Watch GT will be available for free with the purchase of Huawei P30 Pro.
- Amazon India has announced the Amazon Fab Phones Fest.
- The Amazon Fab Phones Fest will go on till August 30.
- Amazon India is offering up to 40 percent off on purchase of smartphones.