Tiredness brought black spots under the eyes. If you have black spots under the eyes, That’s the first thing to look at. The main reason for the black spot under the eyes is to sleep less. But for many, it is genetic. There is a little solution in domestic way. However, in a quick way, makeup items will show a better result in a short time. Fashionist Sharmin Kochi said, with the help of makeup, you can keep beautiful the bottom part of the eye.
Dark circles are most common in people:
- Who are elder in age.
- Have a genetic problem.
- Are from non-white ethnic groups.
Here are Some Tips:
There are some home remedies that can help manage this condition. Some of the more common methods include.
- Clear the face Carefully. Use Toner on the spot place. This will bring smoothness to the skin. Do not put cream separately. First, put the primer on the whole face. Then again put under the eye. After the makeup, do not move it fast. After 10 minutes of primer use, then use original makeup on the face.
- First of all, apply the Base Foundation to the full face. The foundation may be cream or liquid. Then use the consular. Choose one step bright consonant than the skin tone you have. You need a bright consular to increase the brightness of the black part under the eye.
- Now the turn is to use a pan stick. You can choose bright colors from consular for the pan stick. In many cases, the foundation can be applied without using pan sticks. It’s good to be a matte. The make-up under the eye cannot be broken if you use the pan stick. Blend well with a brush or hand before using it on the face.
- Finally, use face Powder. If the black spots are covered then you can start making eye makeup. If you have black spots on your eyes, then cover the spots in the same way.
- Take care of the food. Eat Healthy, Eating Without Frying. Drink plenty of water. Take fresh fruits and fruit juices. Stay refreshing throughout the day.
- It is very important to clean makeup very well at the end of the day. Wash your face with a light massage with baby oil, olive oil or makeup cleaner.
For a more practical and permanent answer, some medical treatments square measure accessible to cut back the looks of dark circles. Before choosing any cosmetic procedure, discuss your choices with a doctor. Invasive medical treatments are often dearly-won, painful, and infrequently need protracted recovery time.