Redmi Is Bringing Gaming Smartphone Soon
MediaTek recently launched a new Helio G90 series chipset for use on gaming smartphones. Redmi will launch a gaming smartphone using the new chipset, the Chinese company announced in a social media post on Wednesday. Xiaomi Vice President Manu Kumar Jain posted a teaser on Twitter. It is reported that Redmi will soon launch gaming smartphones using MediaTek Helio G90 series chipset.
At the launch of MediaTek Helio G90 Series, Xiaomi will introduce the gaming smartphone using Helio G90T chipset. He also gave some statistics about gaming smartphones in India. There are 2.2 million gamers in India. They play games for at least 42 minutes a day. India is one of the first five gaming smartphone markets in the world. In the next two years, India’s gaming market is expected to cross the US $ 100 million.
However, Xiaomi will launch the smartphone with MediaTek Helio G90T chipset under the Redmi brand. The social media post says the smartphone will be launched under the Redmi brand across the globe soon.
Highlights Of MediaTek Helio G90:
- Redmi will bring gaming smartphone using Helio G90T chipset.
- There are 2.2 million gamers in India.
- Main Targeted Country is India.
- This smartphone will be launched worldwide.
- G-is for Gaming.
- The Core of an Incredible Gaming Experience.
- CPU: Arm Cortex-A76 plus Cortex-A55 octa-core up to 2.05GHz.
- GPU: Arm Mali-G76 3EEMC4 with speeds up to 800MHz.
- Up to 64MP camera plus multi-camera support.
- Up to 1TMACs AI Performance.
- Dual 4G SIM, MediaTek TAS, and Cat-12 4G LTE modem.
- Intelligent Performance Control – Reliably fluid, high-performance gaming.